APS Pharmacy is an integrated extension of Oklahoma Arthritis Center. APS Pharmacy offers two independent, full-service, pharmacy locations that provide exceptional service and convenience to our patients. Our pharmacy teams take a personal interest in each patient and care deeply about enhancing patient health and well-being.
APS Pharmacy specializes in medications used for the treatment of chronic and complex conditions, such as rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, Crohn’s, diabetes, Alzheimer’s, multiple sclerosis, and seizures, as well as medications for more immediate illnesses such as the flu, strep throat, hypertension, and obesity. Our pharmacists focus on providing therapy education and promoting medication adherence to assist each patient in achieving the best possible outcomes for their health condition.
We know that managing complex health conditions is challenging. We also understand that navigating complicated healthcare plans can be overwhelming. Our pharmacy teams work hand-in-hand with patients and their insurance plans to meet the individual needs of each patient.
Our pharmacy team members provide personalized care to every patient:
- Perform comparisons to find the lowest cost possible for treatment therapies
- Research copay assistance programs to minimize medication cost
- Process prescriptions during clinic appointments to reduce prescription wait time
- Synchronize prescription refills with clinic appointments to minimize pharmacy trips
- Text prescription refill reminders and prescription status notifications
As locally-owned and operated pharmacies, we are committed to the communities we serve and we are here when you need us.
Should you have any questions regarding your medications or prescriptions, please call 405-844-6955 and ask to speak with a pharmacist.
Thank you for choosing APS Pharmacy for your prescription needs. We look forward to serving you!